Thursday, September 10, 2009

Never debug, NEVER COMPILE!

Busy day, slow for the quips. Some good ones though. This assessment has slowed most of the good quips down. Enjoy:

SVN, you saw me coding alone. without collaboration in mind. Without a team to help. SVN you gave me a cure, a way to work with others...

chemical dependancy INJECTION! - thanks Moak

Garth Gilmour Girls...picture Garth as every character - Now that might make the show funny, thanks again Moak

"Dancing bears are what we hire web designers for. You're all above that" - The gospel as spoken by Garth

Phil: Can Spring autowire my brain so that I can understand Spring?
Me: hrmm
Me: yes
Me: but it will require 3 virgins, 2 first born male children, and 10 goats

My name is Inigo Montoya, you crashed my server, prepare to die


Time for me to get back to it...validators and httpUnit await. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment