Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Do Not Want

So as I feared, they have slowed. Preoccupied with legitimate work seems to keep the mind too busy to come up with much worthwhile. Here are the ones from today:

5 Stages of Spring Development
1. Denial - "We won't have to use Spring with Hibernate"
2. Anger - "What the hell? Why won't this damn thing work?"
3. Bargaining - "I promise, if you can generate the beans I need, I won't try to make you work with annotations"
4. Depression - "How could this happen to me? My code makes perfect sense"
5. Acceptance - "Very well Spring, we'll do setters and getters for everything as well as a full and default constructor"

5 Steps to being successful in Leap
1. Set up false expectations
2. Complain about those expectations not being met
3. Write code
4. ????????????
5. Profit

Lua: but DADDY i don't want to go to the compiler
Java: i WILL NOT have my son be one of those nancy pants interpreted languages
Lua: but all my friends are interpreted
Java: I HAVE NO SON
-Java didn't know that Lua is indeed not his son but the illegitimate lovechild of JavaScript and Ruby

I hope those were satisfactory. ODST is indeed good as was Heroes. Time for me to get busy with some stuff. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment