Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Begging forgiveness

Hello Internet! I fear I must plead forgiveness and beg that you not remove one of my hands for my sins. Not only have I forgotten to post Fiday's quips over the weekend, I have also failed in remembering to upload today's. I promise, there will be a lovely list of them for you early in the morn tomorrow. In the meantime, I leave you with a few lovely quotes from Linus Torvalds:

"My name is Linus, and I am your God" - Garth, you need to silence this blasphemer

"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"

"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done"

"The Linux philosophy is 'Laugh in the face of danger'. Oops. Wrong One. 'Do it yourself'. Yes, that's it"


"The memory management on the PowerPC can be used to frighten small children"

Once again, I apologize for failing you. Good night Internet.

"You won't get sued for anticompetitive behavior"

No comments:

Post a Comment