Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Compiling Spring, how sweet the bug...

Excellent night, and once more I would like to say thank you to our wonderful instructors, and happy birthday Dave. It was certainly a long evening, and there was some concern regarding the trains, but here I am. Enjoy today's quips:

You may be done instructing us, Lord, but you will forever be teaching us

Spring, Metro, Spring and Metro, Spring Spring Metro Metro Spring and Metro

Make sure to spay or neuter your code - thanks Chris

Oh lord, it appears my Java code wants to take me down to funky town

A curse, upon both your APIs

"One of the things you want to avoid in your career, yeah, is becoming a glorified plumber" - The Gospel as spoken by Garth

me: Before Leap you had not seen Garth, and yet you still had faith, did you not?
Dave: I didn't have faith. I was lost, wandering aimlessly. I was lost but now I'm found

I felt that using multiple sources of annotations could be confusing, so for the assessment, I will do all my annotations like this: @org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired
-explicit usage is always best right?

WebSphere with Java 6, it's like Katie-Go-Boom from Animaniacs

"Sun basically pulled a Cartman and said 'screw you guys...'" - The Gospel as spoken by Garth

"If you want a remedial sex...erp SESSION on Ant" - The Gospel as spoken by Garth

And the database was waiting on the filesystem. And the filesystem in the bog, the rattlin' bog. - thanks Phil

Does JNDI help you find Waldo? - thanks again Phil

Did they taste good? I hope so. And for Garth, I thought of a potentially better picture than the widescreen monitor with the glider gun...the projector with the glider gun. And now I must rest. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment