Thursday, September 17, 2009

CONSUME!

Assessment day, so things were slow in terms of obscure references and quips. But here are a few that were sent to me/said during the day:

Hello World Repository - thanks Phil

"Assembling Spring MVC applications is a lot like field stripping an AK-47" - the Gospel as spoken by Garth

"If you did that, the marking scheme requires me to do you violence" - the Gospel as spoken by Garth

"Take this, it's dangerous to go alone...it will protect you from Spring" - and Phil equipped the rooster hat

"Why is Phil wearing a rooster hat?" - poor Garth was confused

I'm sorry I couldn't do much better for the day. Perhaps tomorrow my sanity will wane once again and I will be back to cranking out random bits of dry nerdcore humor. For now, time for food. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment