Monday, September 14, 2009

And lo, there was WSDL

Today was superb. Got to slam my head into the desk battling the great dark magic of WSDL. Without further ado, enjoy:

Not a tech crossover, but still, the most epic quote of my weekend:
I see you made it home ok last night. Is everything alright? - Thanks ma

That's what I love about these web services; I keep changing code, they stay the same version

It's like medieval medicine...Drain the bad humors!!! - In reference to the early days of distributed systems

I see garbage collected objects. - thanks Phil

...the Spring had been sprung

Don't smite me, but given that you have declared JAXB as a universal standard, and the auto generated code has put fields at the top, so isn't this a contradiction in the gospel?

...For I am an angry Garth

Dave: *sneeze*
Garth stops what he's doing: "hold on one sec" *walks over to Dave* "Bless you"

Microsoft == the Borg

try {
func();
}
catch IOException with {
return "DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS";
};

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY YES! - thanks Dave

Garth: How many web services do they have in there?
Me: I think somewhere over 9000
Phil: *facepalm*

The one question one must ask is: "Is the WS-* fully operational?"

"I'm going to show you something useful in this course..." - The Gospel as spoken by Garth

Codey Monkey: Very well. I have a third question. A sensible question. A question that will tax your new I.Q. to its very limits and stretch the sinews of you knowledge to bursting point.
Holly: This is going to be about Java, isn't it?
Codey Monkey: Certainly not. And I resent the implication that I'm a one-dimensional, code-obsessed eclipse-esque IDE.
Holly: I apologize, monkey. What's the question?
Codey Monkey: The question is this: Given that Garth is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like to deploy a WSDL?

I can show you WSDL, voodoo and black magic evil - imagine it to the tune of "I can show you the world"

Hope you enjoyed those, it is now time for me to see how well Diablo 2 plays on Windows 7. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment