Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Live to Code, Code to Live!

Not a bad day, but very, very slow. I believe I may have gone completely insane. Anyway, here's today's stuff:

"The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files"

Java cannot find Java. Please find Java and press any key to try again.

Phil G: I'm trying to repair a broken hole in my heart
Me: So what you're saying is spring is failing to initialize a bean causing the server to fail to start?

Is it wrong to query a woman asking if she employs Time Lord technology?

A bored Smokol appears
Smokol uses Request Work
No Effect
Smokol has become confused
Smokol has hurt himself

Now you code, and coding is half the battle

Merry Anne Thought The Bees Over Rear Entrance Died

Phil: ...I wonder if I can write a greasemonkey script to replace the word "iPhone" in pages with a little gif of a turd.
-Well played sir

Ask your doctor if Smokol is right for you. Side effects may include: Insanity, nausea, and death from asthma related symptoms.

Phil: Who writes code like that?
Phil: ...I think this person is redefining null. In Java. SICK BASTARD!

Let me know if you'd like a copy of the abstract for our first topic.
It's been a long day, but not too terrible. Time for me to lose myself in the magic of the technology at the apartment. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment