Thursday, January 21, 2010

i laugh at your suffering!

Last night's post

Not quite as rough a day as yesterday. BOO WORK hooray documentation? bleh. Enjoy them:

I've had it with these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane

We are using a patchwork nuclear missile to kill a gnat.

Garth kills Dumbledore

Pickup lines:
How are you with differential equations?
I could teach you about Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle...
I'm looking for Schrödinger's cat, mind helping me find it?

Me: I thought you processed in a queue not a stack
Phil: I guess the pointer jumped
Me: oh nooo

Phil: Do you know if IBM has any java based DB stack that can easily plug into websphere?
Me: LOL
Me: IBM...easy...websphere
Me: I laugh at your suffering

Ok I am off to try to make something of my evening. We shall see. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment