Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm sorry Garth!! T_T

And yet again, I forgot to post last night. Really busy playing ME2

I apologize for having nothing yesterday. This has been a rough week. To make up for the lack of a post and having nothing to write today either, I give you:

The Code Monkey's Drinking Song
--------------------------------
Oooh, we like to code and we link to drink
Don't give a damn what anyone thinks
Play video games
Aint seen no dames
We'll write you sql and we'll writ you lisp,
Just let me take another sip
Java Java Java
Oy! Oy! Oy!

It's short I know, but as with any drinking song, it would be better if I were drinking when I wrote it. Perhaps I will post a revised version later. In the meantime, it is soon time for me to play Mass Effect 2 again. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment