Friday, March 5, 2010

Nuclear launch detected

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have thoroughly lost my mind due to the lack of internets for so long. Here are some from yesterday:

Nicolai: i might have just accidently the whole clearcase

Phil: Oh Christ is there something Java doesn't suck at?
Me: ?
Me: owning php
Me: that's about all i can think of
Phil:
Me: Hey, PHP... 600000 is a number. Remember that.
PHP: OK.
Me: Hey, PHP. What was that number?
PHP: 600000
Me: Hey, Java. 600000 is a number. Remember that.
Java: Yarp.
Me: Hey, Java. What was that number?
Java: 600,000!
Phil: Hey, Java. You realize you just took a shit all over my expensive comma-delimited file?
--Well played sir but stop hating on Java, Garth will not be pleased.

Phil: Everytime I try to do something beside "Hello World" in Java it's a horrifying battle. This fucking language is more incompetent and stubborn than my mother.
Phil: Haha, tricked it.
--OH NOES!!!!

Time for me to head back into insanity-land. I believe I've managed to come up with a data structure capable of mapping x-dimensional relationships. Whilst iterating a relationship executes in O(n) time, building the structure takes O(x*(n^2))...The beauty of it is that it is very simple to acquire sets such as the union or intersection between two relationships. Good night Internet.

1 comment:

  1. "It is bad when one thing becomes two. One should not look for anything else in the Way of Java. It is the same for anything that is called a Way. Therefore, it is inconsistent to hear something of the Way of PHP or the Way of Haskell, and say that this is the Way of Java. If one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all Ways and be more and more in accord with his own."

    Stay true and steadfast in your faith my young padawans - the truth of Java will be revealed to the pure and the rest shall perish by the blade...

    BTW Hello from Ireland :-)

    ReplyDelete