Monday, March 8, 2010

Faith has been restored

We have waited for word from our Lord Garth for sometime and he has returned. Resurfaced and has graced us with his wisdom. Stand faithful with me brethren and expect some great things from Him. Also, I plan a special treat for St. Patrick's Day. I plan on producing some very interesting code for you and perhaps it will actually do something. Sorry there isn't much, but enjoy:

"Shut Up and Code" the new hit single from Ryanna Milk

Nicolai: i am not disappoint
-thanks bud

Tell me exactly what I am supposed to do
Now that I have allowed garbage collection
...
If you even try to load that java bean
I think I might have to kill -9

it's 2:15 on Monday. do you know where your productivity is?

For now, I must acquire nutrition in some form and take part in the glory of Monday night primetime. In the meantime we pray for the return of Garth and hope the new group will honor His word. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment