Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have failed you Internet

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Things have gotten a little busy for me. I welcome insanity from any of my peers to help keep this blog alive. For now, I give you today's tibits:

Upon waking up an hour early this morning, rather than roll over and go back to sleep. i awoke, and giggled like a schoolgirl as i did the long overdue linux partition on my desktop

Walt: question for you, if you can spear a second
Me: sure i can spear a second...if you can find a physical embodiment of one

Me: ok blackberry...NO
Me: BAD
Me: you know how it will autocorrect based on fatfingers?...it just changed "fid" to "god"
Phil: BAD DOGGY NO BISCUIT!

Davey: I got an org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE exception
-well done sir

I will try to be more active in posting the insanity generated by software developers. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment