Monday, February 8, 2010

work work work

Straight up epic weekend. Smokol pissbags, jager shots, etc etc. Busy busy busy. Working away the sins of the weekend. Still, been a good day. Enjoy them:


Yet another IE6 crashing one-liner
-Thanks Phil

Phil: It's that whole "Look, we're really actually friendly...not your soulless corporate overlords. We swear."
Me: "How can you call me evil? I have the heart of a boy"
Me: ..."in a jar on my desk"

So true...

Wish I could go

Me: But what if garth was there?
Davey: They will not allow him because they don't want him to scare all the keynote speakers away for being inferior

Oh, Rod Johnson, I'd love to give you a piece of my mind on what Spring has done to some of us

For now I must leave you. Lots of tv this evening and maybe even Bioshock 2. we shall see. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment