Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big Day

Day got busy towards the end there. Good to finally have something to do. Enjoy them:

NOBODY PUTS THE IT COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL ELEARNING IN A CORNER!

Me: I'm sure they only actually read ones that get flagged, but we have a tendency to say things that would flag us
Phil: Like "I'm going to kill the president"?
Me: indeed
Phil: HI GUYS! ENJOY YOUR COFFEE
Me: I'm watching you big brother!
Me: put that newspaper down and pay attention Rob

This is my text editor. There are many like it but this one is mine. Without me, my text editor is nothing, with my text editor, I am nothing.

Too good to not post: If Programming Languages Were Religions

Big plans for the evening: Dr., Jeopardy, Mass Effect2. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment