Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome!

The second coming of the Lord, Garth is nigh. REPENT of your uncommented code and your overuse of Singletons.

As you may have already figured out, I make a number of obscure tech references and strange crossovers. This blog acts as a dump for those crossover and interesting little tidbits that I find throughout the interwebs. On that note, some bands/internet superheroes for the smart masses to check out:

PowerGlove - Tetris
Brental Floss - Megaman 3 Title
The Megas - Carved from Mighty Oak

And a few crossovers to start things off:
When you're stuck on a site, locked in IE, JScript...When you're stuck with no fun, no fun in the sun, JScript
-you can thank Ping for getting "Cocaine" stuck in my head for that one

"As they say, Love is a battlefield; a strange game. The only winning move is not to play."

"That's why I had so much trouble with Spring last week. The Necronomicon states that Spring requires the sacrifice of a pure soul"

Dave: "I think I broke Java"
error console: "Class not found: java.lang.Object"
Me and Phil: Holy God man! What did you do?!

And from our beloved emacs:
first line in woman.el:
(require 'man)

Enjoy! I will see you all tomorrow. Good night Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment