Thursday, August 27, 2009

Are you there Garth? It's me, Big Mur.

The day started early, but we were all busy hacking web apps together so I didn't find much time to let my mind wander. Enjoy today's quips:

That's not a script. THIS is a script. - thanks Phil

Struts, erp. Whaat is it good for? we-eb app construction. SAY IT AGAIN NOW -Thank Justin for that

Phil: It's a strut, sticking out of a spring, on a rail! OH MY!

thank you phil: happy birthday Internet Explorer (8 years old today)

So did you use the sword and shield or the bastard sword to quell the Dojo dragon?

Is it bad that I view the 5 second rule like a video game? After 3 seconds the food starts blinking then it just disappears

Response to someone sneezing: "Garth bless you"

Also, due to my indirect nature, most of my compliments are backhanded, and it was suggested that I post a few:

"Most female engineers are ugly"

"You're not retarded"

"You've exceeded the expectations of an IT major"

I may start saving more of those comments as some of them are pure gold and sound far more like an insult than the ones above.

For now, I have some work that needs attending to. Good night Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment