Thursday, October 1, 2009

LOLWUT?

Great day today! Lost a few due to a minor restart issue but enjoy that which survived:

I'm in your shared drive nuking your folders

I'm being clever...Java won't let me be clever

you silly bitch: if(null)

Phil: So I like their bagels at au bon pain way better than cosi, I went there to get my morning baked goods and caffeine fix. A medium capuccino with an extra shot of espresso and a plain bagel toasted with cream cheese...plus tax... comes out to $6.66...Theeee best part of waking up, is SAAAATAN in your cup!

Pokemon: Leap Edition
- A Wild Moak has appeared
- Throw Moakeball
- Your Delaney has evolved into GARTH
- Wild Sokol uses ability: Smoke cigarette
...More to come

Finally got it...15 mb CD shipped Fedex. And Q laughed at me for the idea that they might ship it

Food now, Sleep later. Good night Internet.

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the repeats, I must have been typing in the wrong file half the day. Tomorrow will have the ones that were thought to be lost...If I can find them.

    ReplyDelete